Due to parking challenges, insha'Allah we will be hosting two Khutba’s every friday for the month of Ramadan starting this Friday, 3rd July.
Khutbah Timings :
1st Khutbah : 12:30 pm to 1:00 pm
2nd Khutbah : 1:30 pm to 2:00 pm
Once the parking lot is full for 1st Khutbah the entrance to the parking will be blocked so if you are running late please plan on attending the 2nd Khutbah. Please do NOT park in the nearby residential areas.
Please help us spread the word about the change in timings since not everybody subscribes to the email.Insha'Allah there will be community sponsored Iftar this Friday(7/3) and Refugee Iftar on Saturday(7/4).Sunday will be a potluck.Please donate generously towards the Iftar.
· Insha’Allah Ustadh Rami Nsour will be visiting us from California this weekend. He will deliver the first Khutbah this Friday(7/3) at 12:30pm and be with us for the Community Qiyam night & special talk after Taraweeh on Saturday(7/4). We encourage the community to participate in this event and benefit from it.
· ICNEV Refugee Iftar Program - Saturday , 4th July.
6:45 pm Welcome guests
7:00 pm Quran Recitation
7:05 pm Welcome by br Sarfaraz
Br Tarif - Arabic
Br. Abshir - Somali
Sr Rasheeda - Burmese
7:15 pm Outreach Update
7:30 pm Imam Mabrook
7:45 pm Break Fast, Magrib prayer, Iftar
8:30 pm Gift distribution
9:15 pm Isha prayer
9:30 pm Vans transporting guests home
· Please join us for the volunteer meeting for ICNEV Interfaith Iftar dinner this Sunday(7/5) at 6:45 pm.
ICNEV is excited to host its 1st Annual Interfaith Iftar on Thursday, July 9. The event is a chance for our Non-Muslim friends, co-workers, classmates, and neighbors to experience the beauty of Ramadan with us. If you plan on attending you must:
1. Bring a Non-Muslim friend
2. REGISTER HERE (for you and your friend(s)):https://www.eventbrite.com/e/1st-annual-interfaith-iftar-dinner-tickets-17488427357
** We WILL be checking registration at the door, as we anticipate a large attendance.
If you would like to donate towards this great event, please make a check payable to ICNEV and write "INTERFAITH IFTAR" in the subject line. Give check or cash to a board member, Brother Shuaib, or sister Nadia El-Hillal. Your help is GREATLY appreciated!!We are looking for volunteers to assist before and the day of. The first volunteer meeting will take place this Sunday at 6:30pm at ICNEV (potluck iftar to follow).
Volunteer jobs include:
- Welcoming guests
- Hosting/Seating arrangements